This is certainly not your Dad's Old-Style English Pub!
Occupying over 6,000 square feet near Gaithersburg, Maryland, makes this 'Mega-Pub' one of Montgomery County's largest entertainment venues and home to your 'One-Stop-Shop' for food and entertainment! Come on down and enjoy either lunch, dinner or brunch at this British-style restaurant/pub. The menu features traditional British fare as well as time-honored American restaurant cuisine. Or try kickin' back after work at our lively watering hole featuring 30 beers on tap from England, Europe or 'State-Side'. There are billiards and darts for those looking for an entertaining diversion or check out your favorite sports team on any of our 25 High Definition Plasma 'Tellies' and huge projector screens.
- Upscale Pub Style Dining
- Private Space Available
- After Work Gatherings
- Game Watching
And don't forget about our late night entertainment as we make room for Live Bands every Thursday through Saturday nights on our main stage. Union Jack's features Regional bands that play Party Rock, Top-40 and Retro music. The Bands and are sure to make it engaging and interactive and will get you and your friends up dancing and singing!
- Cuisine: Casual British and American Fare
- Payment: Amex, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
- Hours: 7 days a week: Sun 11am-1am, Mon-Wed 11am-12:30am, Thurs 11am-1am, Fri & Sat 11am-2:30am.
- Parking: Free parking at the Parking Garage at the Rio Centre (next to Movie Theatre)
- Coat Check: No
- Attire: Casual but neat. Dress to impress. No plain white t-shirts, no overly baggy clothes, no baseball caps, and no tank tops
- Smoking: No, Except on the mall boardwalk area
- Outdoor Seating: Yes, patio is open in season.